I like to read a lot. And I like to tell people that I like to read a lot. Hence, this page.
All Time Favourites
My favourite books of all time:
- The Catcher in the Rye by J D Salinger
- The Stranger by Albert Camus
- What If?: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions by Randall Munroe
- Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka
- Animal Farm by George Orwell
- Down and Out in Paris and London by George Orwell
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- Into the Wild by John Krakauer
- How the Steel was Tempered by Nikolai Ostrovsky
As I have mentioned before, I like to hoard up on books. I enjoy the process of cataloguing: sorting titles in alphabetical order, going insane with thousands of genres and subgenres and ending up with just two (fiction and non-fiction), feeling bad about dog ears, and experiencing the pain of losing books (Sushanth, I will never forgive you for misplacing my copy of Leo Tolstoy’s Anna Karenina!)
If you are looking for my Amazon wishlist of Booker-winning books to show me that you love me, click on that link. If not, take a look at my library of at least 400 books here. And let me know if you need to borrow any. TN.