I like to read a lot. And I like to tell people that I like to read a lot. Hence, this page.
All Time Favourites
My favourite books of all time:
- The Catcher in the Rye by J D Salinger
- The Stranger by Albert Camus
- What If?: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions by Randall Munroe
- Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka
- Animal Farm by George Orwell
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- Into the Wild by John Krakauer
- How the Steel was Tempered by Nikolai Ostrovsky
As I have mentioned before, I like to hoard books. I enjoy the process of cataloguing: sorting titles in alphabetical order, going insane with thousands of genres and subgenres and ending up with just two (fiction and nonfiction), feeling bad about dog ears and yellowy spots, and experiencing the pain of losing books by friends who don’t return them.
Take a look at my library of at least 400 books here. And let me know if you need to borrow any. TN.