I’m Tejas Nair. This is my personal website where I write about culture and society.
Start with my recent articles below, explore the archive, or just subscribe to my blog.
- My Booker Prize Book Collection Journey So FarAn update on my Booker Prize book collection progress.
- IFFK Guide: Navigating the Kerala Film FestivalA quick writeup for first timers on navigating the International Film Festival of Kerala (IFFK).
- IFFI Guide: Attending the Goa Film FestivalEverything you need to know about how to stay sane while attending the International Film Festival of India.
- Tejas vs Tejash vs Thejus vs Thejas vs Tejhas vs Thejuss vs Tejus vs Tejesh vs TejoosCan you spot the differences?
- Notes on the 2023 MAMI Mumbai Film FestivalThoughts and observations on the 10-day film extravaganza in Mumbai.
- Watching a Gothic Horror Film in a 2,500-Seater Open-Air AuditoriumRecollecting the time I watched a horror film in an open-air auditorium with thousands of people in Trivandrum, Kerala.
- BlaBla Between Mumbai and PuneUsing BlaBlaCar and meeting random people who now crowd my Google Pay history section.
- Attending a Residential Society MeetingThe memory of the time I attended a meeting on redevelopment in my residential society.